Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

I get a lot of attention with Rakshasa, which I don't consider a sexy scent. Vixen a close second. I just put some Oneiroi on from a frimp and my cat won't leave me alone-go figure.

I'm going to put on some O tomorrow and see if I can stir up some mayhem.

I think the hottest item in my collection, so far, is French Love.-it's the one that makes me feel mysterious and alluring.

Edit: Just previewed O from the frimp. Very lovely when wet. Very disgusting when morphed with my chemistry. Not gonna wear it tomorrow. Don't wanna attract weirdos. Even the cat ran away from me.

Edited by Tanya

revinn, I second Bastet as sexy. Also, have you tried blends with the opium note? It's one of the non-musk notes that generally read as sexy.

Recently I wore my *very* aged imp of Anne Bonney. Fresh it was woody & a touch gross; aged it has become drop dead sexy. It is now my secret weapon :twisted:

YMMV, but for a somewhat "foody" sexy blend is Miskatonic U. My boyfriend always goes wild when I put it on, and it is THE ONLY blend that he really and truly likes. But really... it is delicious.

Interestingly enough, my weapon of choice with a previous male acquaintance (who is a chocoholic) was layering Bliss with De Sade. ^___^; It smells surprisingly good on my skin chemistry (which rots roses and amps up patchouli until I'm a head-shop-headache).

My current object of pursuit has mentioned a fondness for De Sade, and I sent a few imps home with him to try on his end, so we're going to be BPAL lab rats on each other for a while, I think. ;)

Edit to add: Loviatar is now in my full-size shopping list, and De Sade + Bliss is still one of the better weapons in my arsenal. :twisted:

Edited by Bronwyn

Hmm, I'd have to say that Illustrated Woman is my 'sexy and smutty' scent. Going on wet, it's very strong patchouli, but when it dries, it softens to a musky vanilla that just smells nice :D

O is also pretty sexy, but it tends to go a bit powdery on me.

The only BPAL scent my SO likes is Beaver Moon 07, so I guess I could put that down as sexy too :D

For me Whip is my weapon of choice when going into unknown male situations (i.e. parties where I know only one or two people). It's sexy, but not smutty. ^_^ Something about my skin chemistry loves leather and roses. I'll admit that until I got my hands on whip, I was not really into the Lab's roses. They all seemed too pretty and girly to me. Whip is the one scent that I consistently get the males complimenting me for, and slight glazed over looks at they day dream for a second. ;)

Edited by Xanon

Blood Lotus has never failed to make me feel "oh so sexy" when wearing, there's just something intoxicating and heavy about it.

Snake Oil also qualifies for that category but yet I've never considered it too much of a favorite even though I've gotten the most compliments when wearing, by men and women. I would like to own a big bottle one day though because it's definitely one of those "mood" scents where it would fit perfectly sometimes.

Edited by silver_springs

My Mr goes nuts over Judith & Holofernes. Really. I don't know what it is in there... but its very honey and skin musk on me, so maybe that's why?

Hmmmm. I need a suggestion for a first date.

I've never met this guy, but I know he doesn't care for booze or tobacco smoke. He's not much of a meat eater, (not that there are a lot of meat scents, but you know), and we are going to meet for lunch (sushi). I want to smell fresh and clean and intriguing and a wee bit sexy, but not compete with the sushi . . .

I was actually thinking of a green scent like Hemlock which starts as Vicks vap-o-rub and ends as gorgeous green vanilla. But, I'm worried that'll be too strange. Normally I'm all about Chimera and O, woods and resins, but I think those are too warm and sensual for this. If it works out, I'll introduce him to them later. :evil:

I just had a thought . . . would TKO be really weird? I love it so much and it would really help me be more relaxed. Anyone have feedback on TKO??

I got a nice reaction from the hubby with Sudha Segara... and will probably be needing a big bottle of it in the next order... apparently I smell like everyones grandmother weating Vixen... which is decidedly NOT the reaction I was hoping for... I think i must have weird chemistry or something...
After seeing so many suggestions for Vixen I would like to say that I had the exact same reaction with Vixen as you... we must have similar chemistry. I am glad to see I am not the only one!!! I will definitely look into Sudha Segara. My sexiest are: Snake Oil, Come To Me - Got great responses from both. also: All Night Long.
Hmmmm. I need a suggestion for a first date. I want to smell fresh and clean and intriguing and a wee bit sexy, but not compete with the sushi . . .
Don't know if this is what your going for but if you want to smell clean and sexy, I would suggest Come To Me. It seems to get mixed responses on the bpal boards but it is fantastic for me. Just use the tiniest amount. It is so interesting because it is borderline sticky, bitter and tangy, but is so clean soap, lilly of the valley and almost pine smelling (on me atleast) and gets great responses I have found. I think it's amazing when used sparingly. Edited by bakerstreetgirl

Loviatar?! I hated it the first time I tested it, and yet now, a few weeks later, I'm addicted!

I smell like sexxxxxxx. I guess I like red musk..I'm surprised. I assumed I didn't like it as I thought it was the tangy, sneeze-inducing note in Snake Oil, but it must not be.

I am a happy girl. Off to find some more red musk heavy blends!

/snip

I just had a thought . . . would TKO be really weird? I love it so much and it would really help me be more relaxed. Anyone have feedback on TKO??

Honestly, my husband loves TKO. I mean LOVES. I mean, I-can't-wear-it-as-a-sleep-blend-if-I-actually-want-to-get-rest LOVES! If it makes you relaxed, and you like the scent, I say go for it!

I love Snake Oil, and feel super sexy wearing it. I recently got a decant of Marianne, and feel ultra-sexy wearing that, too. (Trouble is..I want more now. Bah.) I think that must make me a red musk girl, too. Mircalla is all right, and Mme. Moriarty is okay, but a little heavy on the hippie-shop smell. Any other red musk must-tries? (Especially in the ballpark of Marianne?)

I love Snake Oil, and feel super sexy wearing it. I recently got a decant of Marianne, and feel ultra-sexy wearing that, too. (Trouble is..I want more now. Bah.) I think that must make me a red musk girl, too. Mircalla is all right, and Mme. Moriarty is okay, but a little heavy on the hippie-shop smell. Any other red musk must-tries? (Especially in the ballpark of Marianne?)

The Grindhouse!!! It is LOVE! And also elicits some wonderous responses!

Edited by crebbsgirl

Ooooooh! That's going on my wishlist.

Hmmmm. I need a suggestion for a first date. I want to smell fresh and clean and intriguing and a wee bit sexy, but not compete with the sushi . . .
Don't know if this is what your going for but if you want to smell clean and sexy, I would suggest Come To Me. It seems to get mixed responses on the bpal boards but it is fantastic for me. Just use the tiniest amount. It is so interesting because it is borderline sticky, bitter and tangy, but is so clean soap, lilly of the valley and almost pine smelling (on me atleast) and gets great responses I have found. I think it's amazing when used sparingly.

Ahhh, thank you. That actually sounds perfect. My notes say it smells soapy, but I'll dig it out and give it a try even though this is not the best time of month for me to be judging scents.

/snip

Honestly, my husband loves TKO. I mean LOVES. I mean, I-can't-wear-it-as-a-sleep-blend-if-I-actually-want-to-get-rest LOVES! If it makes you relaxed, and you like the scent, I say go for it!

Heh heh. That's exactly the kind of the thing I was looking for!

Thank you ladies!! I will let you know how it goes!

Just tossing in my two-scents (har-de-har) worth....Countess Willie is made of de sex. Seriously, it is rich, voluptuous, delectable, delicious, intoxicating......*wanders off to huff Willie*

I don't know if its been mentioned in this vast topic forgive me for not searching but I read that men are very much attracted to vanilla which would explaine why men love snake oil! Apparently vanilla is close to a smell that women make or something along these lines.

I know a lot of the scents that drive men wild on this topic contain vanilla in its various forms :D

Surprisingly women like snake oil as much as men do in my experience!

(I'm gonna go find an article about men and vanilla now)

Well, my date went really, really well. I ended up wearing TKO, mostly to settle my nerves. It worked.

I don't think he could even smell it because we sat across a table from one another for 4 hours and then bundled up in our winter coats.

But, there's definitely going to be a second date. :joy: Quoth the boy: "you're a delight" :thud:

Yes! If you like Snake Oil and Mme Moriarty, you will probably love The Grindhouse. It's got that familiar sweaty red musk and yummy vanilla, but where Snake Oil and Moriarty have that raunchy earthy Patchouli, The Grindhouse has soft sweet fruity-florals, almost candy-like. My husband practically attacked me in the kitchen while I was making dinner. He said I smelled delicious and sexy. It may definitely be bottle-worthy.

if i want to get my husband's attention, all i have to do is put on a tiny bit of Loviatar and i can't get him to leave me alone!

Loviatar?! I hated it the first time I tested it, and yet now, a few weeks later, I'm addicted!

I smell like sexxxxxxx. I guess I like red musk..I'm surprised. I assumed I didn't like it as I thought it was the tangy, sneeze-inducing note in Snake Oil, but it must not be.

I am a happy girl. Off to find some more red musk heavy blends!