Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

Morocco made the BF say (and I'm not kidding, this was so funny), "that makes me want to dry hump you."

:P

He's also complimented me on Red Devil. A guy at work likes Nemesis.

My boyfriend also loves Incantation! It's the only one that he's ever really complimented me on, completely unsolicited.

Sugar Skull makes the people at work say, "What smells like syrup?" But I love it! That doesn't really answer your question though, does it?

Grog makes me go all swoony when my boyfriend wears it. I don't know if it works in reverse though.

OK, so my boyfriend and I are on my bed, just cuddling and kissing and enjoying the fact that he could be over at my house for about six hours and that I had it all to myself. Yay.

So I decide to be a little wicked, and I put on some Blood Rose.

DAMN. Let me tell you- it WORKED. I haven't been kissed like that by him in MONTHS. I put a bit of Ravenous on later, on top of it.... wow.

I am going to have to be very, very careful about what kind of BPAL I wear around him!! But I must say... that was nice!

Anyone else had this happen to them?

~Diamond~

actually, last saturday, i noticed that when i wore blood rose, i was getting suggestive looks from a lot of people. i was being flirted with quite a bit, and i even got hit on by a woman at a coffee shop (women NEVER flirt with me, always men. everyone assumes i'm straight).

ETA: for the record, i am almost never blatantly flirted with by strangers. most people keep it subtle, but some of this was fairly hardcore. i'm not sure if that's because of the oil or because i was a free woman at the time, so i had no qualms about flirting back. :P

Edited by diabolique

OK, so my boyfriend and I are on my bed, just cuddling and kissing and enjoying the fact that he could be over at my house for about six hours and that I had it all to myself. Yay.

So I decide to be a little wicked, and I put on some Blood Rose.

DAMN. Let me tell you- it WORKED. I haven't been kissed like that by him in MONTHS. I put a bit of Ravenous on later, on top of it.... wow.

I am going to have to be very, very careful about what kind of BPAL I wear around him!! But I must say... that was nice!

Anyone else had this happen to them?

~Diamond~

notation to self, lust engendered by blood rose, while fun, may be problematic.

end note.

I have a whole story on why DeSade is unfair to wear to a wedding, but, the moral is, we have to use BPAL's powers for good!

Glad it worked for you and your boyfriend, have you considerded scenting, well... lets say there are a lot of places to put blood rose, and men are creatures of habit, OK?

T-F

Let's just say that Scherezade works like a charm. :P Unfortunately, it seems that I have my own, er, kryptonite....by the name of Oisin, actually, and the boyfriend has discovered it and put it to, well, almost good use.

Blood Rose is so lush. Spellbound has a very similar reaction on my man, it's kind of similar to Blood Rose, but Blood Rose is much deeper. Regan gets him going too, not me as much, but it's growing on me. As for me, I drive myself mad with Spellbound, Lust and Loviatar...and now I'm trying this Blood Rose on again, I'm thinking...hmmmmm! :P

You want romantic?  I just got my primary GTA: San Andreas for his birthday.  Every half hour or so (sometimes more often) I get to hear his character talking shit to hookers, followed by the sounds of female orgasms.  ....Call me crazy, but I'm just not in the mood lately.

I hear that. I live with my boyfriend and a roommate, and the gunfire, random catcalling, curses and sounds of revving engines fills the air of our little apartment. Whenever the boyfie and I "get it on," I'm rather strict about turning off things like the television (which is in the other room, anyway) and oftentimes, the computer. I don't even like hearing the whirr of the fan from the computer, though I will tolerate a decent selection of music. Sometimes the boy will just get together a set of random mp3s, and that can sometimes lead to disasterous results. I mean, maybe some of you don't have issues with Morris Day and the Time interrupting your amorous advances, or David Bowie abruptly stating "You remind me of the Babe" when you're against the sheets, but I sometimes feel that they can be really bad mood-killers.

Okay, back to the topic at hand... I can only recollect Red Devil having an effect. The boy does like Sudha Segara (as he bit my arm that he was smelling) and Hollywood Babylon, but I can't think of any events that make me sigh and say "It's all thanks to BPAL."

-doreen

Othello is the scent that does it around here - oh my goodness. Very good indeed. I didn't think anyone could like it as much as I do...I was wrong.

I've also had similar luck with Salome...which is so incredibly on the other end of the spectrum. lol

Blood rose actually. Exact same "we are not leaving this room" reaction.

Jake loves Dragon's blood though in any form so adding the kick of rose and wine was apparantly enough to send him head over heels.

I have been told I am not to wear that scent when we can't...uh..escape.

I got a good reaction with Snow White when I wore it on Saturday. :P

Not so much Whip, since his sister has something that smells similar I guess so I smelled like her!!!!! Ugh.

Hunter Moon made me want to knock him down and ravish him, he said it was good smelling on me... I'll try and keep you all posted.

I've gotten a noticable reaction with Cerebus, Dia de los Muertos, Sugar Skull, Samhain...

... er, actually, pretty much any oil. :D :P :D :D :D

:P 

I have yet to solicit anything that might be construed as amorous.

Is it me or him???

Could be him. It doesn't surprise me too much that it took an oil as strong as Scherezade to catch my boyfriend's attention (although it works just as well on others) -- my boyfriend has always had issues with his sinuses, and thus grew up without relying on his sense of smell. His natural reaction is to ignore scent.

I've noticed that other people, for whatever reason, don't pay attention to scent either. Perhaps it's because of similar sinus/nasal history. Perhaps it's for other reasons.

Or, it could be that the scent is noticed but has a negative reaction that is being quelled in order to not hurt someone's feelings. I know at least two guys (and perhaps one girl) who just *hate* perfumes, scented oils, scented shampoo residue, etc. If it smells, they hate it. I think this is probably because they have an over sensitive sense of smell and have gotten barraged so many times that they've given up on ever appreciating perfume at all.

Anyhow, I hardly think it would be you.

My "sexy night out" scents are Snake Oil and Perversion. O is more of a "sexy night in" thing to me because it's more of a skin scent.

Ok, so I guess you've been on your date by now! :P

Just wanted to say that I've noticed men tend to like sweet smells on women. Interesting. I've had compliments when wearing Haunted to the pub, and have been complimented on the superb vanilla-goodness of Golden Priapus.

I've never had any male compliments whilst wearing Loviatar though. I feel pretty sexy wearing a bold slightly, scary scent though :D

Just out of interest, what scent did you choose for your date in the end Qspice?

:D

I have yet to solicit anything that might be construed as amorous.

Is it me or him???

Babykitty, don't feel bad. My husband *hates* 99.99% of all perfumes. :D If he smells perfume or cologne on another person he always makes comments on how horrible it is and how it burns his eyes and nose. If we go out to eat and there is someone sitting near us wearing a strong scent he will insist on switching tables because it bugs him so much.

The only thing he tolerates on me is my signature scent which is either a 'pumpkin pie' type oil I make, or my favorite BPAL Gingerbread Poppet. I think he tolerates it just because he knows how much I love it and it makes me happy. I think that it being a foody scent makes it more acceptable to him as well.

No BPAL oil no matter how fabulous it is would make him give me extra romantic attention. (A skimpy silk nighty does the trick though :P )

Edited by requieminblack

I wish I got special attention from BPAL..I always put on something sexy when I see the guy I have a crush on in hopes that I'll draw him to me more :P then again, I think his sense of smell might be so burned out from smoking that he wouldn't be able to smell me anyway.

Blood Rose is a sex kitten's dream as my friend puts it. She is recently divorced and actively looking for fun. I let her borrow it when we went to the club. Needless to say, I left on my own. I ended up giving it to her. She said that it was more needed to her than me.

My favorite is Masquerade. Or should I say my husband's favorite. If I want a great night. I am headed to a Masquerade. Ok, bad pun - if you can call it that. But, it works for me.

Happy Anniversary Kimmers! Hope it's not too late.