Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Scylla

Dirty

A wonderful antidote to an all-nighter oozing with drunken, addled perversion and debauchery. A fresh, crisp white linen scent: perfectly clean, perfectly breezy.

[Context: my skin turns everything into candy, except for florals which it turns into rancid garbage.]

In the imp: green, green, juicy green. I just laid down in a field and I'm smooshing grass and maybe a few wildflowers. Oh! honeysuckle! When you pinch the base off with your fingernails to suck the nectar off the stamen. Yep, nailed it.

Wet: I get juicy, green stems, aloe, or smashed cucumber but the cucumbers that are way overripe and don't have a "cucumber" scent anymore - just green and wet and fibrous. I kept thinking of a flax plant, so I wonder if there's flax flower or greens in there, but I could be heavily swayed by the scent note. 

Dry: This dries down into almost nothing after an hour or so. I'm not even left with a powder, which is unusual for me.

I could see layering this to add a floral note, add as that may sound to you lucky folks who can wear florals.

Edited by Estamets

When I first put this on, it is indeed a lovely, juicy green, like the juice squeezed from a handful of early spring leaves. But after literally 20 minutes, it has entirely disappeared. A lovely scent, but with almost no throw and zero lasting power.

It's absolutely fantastic in an oil diffuser, though. Makes my whole room smell fresh and clean.