Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kyliem

International Orders from the Website

I was wondering when we will be able to place international orders from the website? It was mentioned in the thread that it was going to happen that day, but that was a few weeks ago now. I know I can PayPal, but I want to use my credit card that isn't linked to my paypal account.

Kylie

Yes Elizabeth. I am also looking out as to when this will come about. I can't use PayPal. Credit card is my only option. So, please I am grovelling on my knees. Please activate your credit card option. I don't quite care how long you take to ship out. I simply want to know that I can actually start placing orders.

Plretty pleeeeeeeease :P :D

Yes Elizabeth. I am also looking out as to when this will come about. I can't use PayPal. Credit card is my only option.

vanilla - you coudl always register your credit card with paypal - thats what i have done!! its always an option if you can't wait for the website's international orders option to be active!!

claire xxx

I wish it's as simple as that cj :D . I live in Malaysia and guess what... PayPal doesn't service my country. Pathetic :P

I was wondering when we will be able to place international orders from the website?  It was mentioned in the thread that it was going to happen that day, but that was a few weeks ago now.  I know I can PayPal, but I want to use my credit card that isn't linked to my paypal account.

Kylie

It's still in the works. Damn CcNow makes things so difficult. I've tried to activate it three times now with no success.

Sorry Beth, I'm here bugging you again. :P

I was wondering when would be a good time to put in an order? I mean do you see a break in the hassle in the near future?

Also, I'm still wondering if I could transfer money onto your bank account instead of paying with a credit card?

I've never ordered from BPAL so I'm a bit lost.

Thanks. :D

-Milk

I wish it's as simple as that cj  :D . I live in Malaysia and guess what... PayPal doesn't service my country. Pathetic  :D

oh i had no idea i'm sorry!! :P *feels a dufus now*.why on earth don't they "include" malaysia?? how bizarre!!

well here's to the day when we can order from the website!!

claire xx