Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
SKiser

The Musk Thread! Need to know what type is for you?

Okay so can anyone tell me what the heck blue musk is exactly? I've been avoiding it in case there's blueberries or some thing in it, but I just wanted to ask...

Okay so can anyone tell me what the heck blue musk is exactly? I've been avoiding it in case there's blueberries or some thing in it, but I just wanted to ask...

I cannot tell you what it is exactly, but I can tell you none of my scents with it smell fruity in the least! To my nose it is more a fresh and water-y scent, and it is also in some of my brisker snow scents. I tried doing some research to find specific components or sources but couldn't find anything. I would email the lab to be sure, especially if it is an allergy thing.

No blueberries in it, or other fruit, I'm pretty sure. To my nose it's closest to white musk. I like it a lot and wish it were featured in more scents.

The Hellish Tattoo of the Heart - AMAZING red musk scent. Just putting it out there for the other red musk lovers...

yes!! This is one of my favorites! I loooove red musk which is great because I amp it a lot. What I love most about hellish tattoo is that when I first put it on it smells really strongly of almonds but then as it dries down it just melds with my skin almost like I sweat out red musk lol. Have you tried psychodynamic discharge? Another red musk fav of mine.

The Hellish Tattoo of the Heart - AMAZING red musk scent. Just putting it out there for the other red musk lovers...

yes!! This is one of my favorites! I loooove red musk which is great because I amp it a lot. What I love most about hellish tattoo is that when I first put it on it smells really strongly of almonds but then as it dries down it just melds with my skin almost like I sweat out red musk lol. Have you tried psychodynamic discharge? Another red musk fav of mine.

I have tried it! Not this year's version, but the one from, I think, 2014. Sadly it was ALLLLLL angry red ginger and leather on me. There was no red musk goodness to be had.

If you enjoy the red musk and almond aspect of Hellish Tattoo, maybe you would enjoy some other slightly gourmand red musks? The Soldier and The Elephantine Colossus are two of my absolute favourites.