Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Belladonnastrap

EPIC BPAL Spreadsheet Thread

MeiLin's question got me thinking...

Do people still want the spreadsheet maintained, or are the majority of you moving to the Stash Manager exclusively?

Hackess, I much prefer your sheet. :wub2: If you continue to update your sheet for yourself, please make a copy available. It has helped me greatly and I love lists. Please keep the sheet going. It is much appreciated and I know that we are all thankful that you have created this amazing sheet.

Edited by Corvus Corax

Spreadsheet has been updated to include Red Lace, Bony Moon, and the Lupercalias!

Do people still want the spreadsheet maintained, or are the majority of you moving to the Stash Manager exclusively?

I know this is a late reply, but your spreadsheet is a lifesaver for me. If you could continue maintaining it, that would be great. I don't like exclusively storing my information online.

I know this is a late reply, but your spreadsheet is a lifesaver for me. If you could continue maintaining it, that would be great. I don't like exclusively storing my information online

Same here! I love your sheet, hackess :)

Oh, this is amazing, I was hoping there was a list like this available somewhere. Thank you so much :D

Hey all, just a heads up - I've been super busy with work and will be traveling out of the country for a few days starting tomorrow, but I'll get the spreadsheet updated by the end of next week.

I'm so overwhelmed. I'm trying to buy a few imps here and there from the sale section and the search on the site isn't working. Is there some kind of spreadsheet or database with all that info available here? Or an easy way to search here? What about a way to keep track of imps ordered, currently have, already tested and hated so swapped out? Just too overwhelmed sorry! Thanks!

I'm so overwhelmed. I'm trying to buy a few imps here and there from the sale section and the search on the site isn't working. Is there some kind of spreadsheet or database with all that info available here? Or an easy way to search here? What about a way to keep track of imps ordered, currently have, already tested and hated so swapped out? Just too overwhelmed sorry! Thanks!

There's a functioning search here: http://www.bpal.org/search/

And there's the My Stash function for keeping track of what you have, etc :)

The "My Stash" was one of the first cool forum app add-ons that I stumbled upon when joining :lol: It should hopefully help me keep everything straight. Other than that, I've had a running .doc file with wishlist scents - and if I've tried them - my impression on buying a 5ml bottle or not.

I'm using the stash manager but the Price Caps are also great for finding reviews for hard to find or discontinued scents!

Another late reply - but hackess, I adore your spreadsheet!! I hope you will keep maintaining it - it's been an amazing tool for me, and I can't see myself replacing it with an online manager any time soon!

Hey all, just a heads up - I've been super busy with work and will be traveling out of the country for a few days starting tomorrow, but I'll get the spreadsheet updated by the end of next week.

I hope that all is well with you Hackess. :D Is there an available copy of the updated spreadsheet?

Edited by Corvus Corax

Please please do maintain the spreadsheet. Even though the stash app is great, it's very very hard for those of us who have tried an extensively large amount of scents (1000+) to sift through pages and pages of scents after after adding them into the stash app (believe me I've tried). Spreadsheet is wayyy easier.

Edited by rawgirl75

Hi all, I'm lost without Hackess' awesome spreadsheet! I followed the template she uses and made a spreadsheet of things released by the Lab since her last entry of Bony Moon. The link is below if anyone wants to add the entries to their copy of Hackess' spreadsheet. It looks a little weird since it's up there as a google doc, but if you cut and paste it into regular old Excel it goes into the correct format. Let me know if I forgot something or if it doesn't work! :)

Hi all, I'm lost without Hackess' awesome spreadsheet! I followed the template she uses and made a spreadsheet of things released by the Lab since her last entry of Bony Moon. The link is below if anyone wants to add the entries to their copy of Hackess' spreadsheet. It looks a little weird since it's up there as a google doc, but if you cut and paste it into regular old Excel it goes into the correct format. Let me know if I forgot something or if it doesn't work! :)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was lost without Hackess' spreadsheet too! Thank you again! You are a lifesaver!

Edited by Corvus Corax

Thankyou so much! I've been meaning to go through and add to Hackess' spreadsheet, but just hadn't had the time - so I really appreciate you doing this, and making it available to the rest of us! :)