Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Belladonnastrap

EPIC BPAL Spreadsheet Thread

Oh wow. I was just thinking today that I'd love an excel spreadsheet to keep track of stuff, as my multiple .rtf docs are getting a little unwieldy. Should've known someone would have done this long ago! Many thanks. :P

Hackess, thank you SO MUCH for keeping this updated. I think I'm as addicted to maintaining my version of your spreadsheet as I am to the bpal itself... :P

Update spreadsheet includes BPTP Yule and Dark Delicacies B-Movies

well, I do it with my wishlist here on the forum..

I know it's very long because of that but I really need to do it somewhere :P

and I am B.A.D with computers to be honoust

but it's working this way, I can very easy keep track like this :D

Oh my goodness, this Excel sheet Hackess did... words fail. Thank you so much for doing it and sharing it! Now, is there an easy way to add the new items to it when they come out? I know Hackess adds to it and updates it, but if I were to DL the new one each time I would lose my own notes. Just curious!

She puts any new items at the very bottom, so you can just copy those rows and paste them into yours. Because she is AWESOME AND A GENIUS.

Oh my goodness, this Excel sheet Hackess did... words fail. Thank you so much for doing it and sharing it! Now, is there an easy way to add the new items to it when they come out? I know Hackess adds to it and updates it, but if I were to DL the new one each time I would lose my own notes. Just curious!
Edited by sqwook

Because she is AWESOME AND A GENIUS.

I am in total agreement as well! I am new to bpal, and am in love with everything... and this helps a lot. Thank you!

Update spreadsheet includes BPTP Yule and Dark Delicacies B-Movies

OMG! Thank you for that. I am getting back into BPAL and want to add reviews and keep track of what I have on hand, and what I want to order etc. This is a big help

Added Moon of the Terrible and the giveaway and Will Call-only scents.

whoot! i love this spreadsheet lots! it's so much easier to search for descriptions of things. i use it to copy & paste the description in my google sheet for tracking purposes.

if anyone is interested in seeing how i have mine set up? i house it here

This is fantastic! Will certainly stop me buying repeats as I try to work my way through as many imps as possible. :)

I just want to add my own love for the BPAL spreadsheet <3 Really helps keep me from trying scents that I hated already. Cockaigne is marked with an all caps Do Not Want now :P

I just want to add my own love for the BPAL spreadsheet <3 Really helps keep me from trying scents that I hated already. Cockaigne is marked with an all caps Do Not Want now :P

Awesome, this is just what I was looking for. I am going to start through this sheet when i get back from work tonight. The boy is going to get home early to take me to the symphony and think im NUTS- all covered in bpalz. :)

LOL! My personal version uses a dark grey background on the DO NOT WANT items. :)

I'll be posting the Lupercalia/Bony Moon update very shortly.

I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to make this awesome spreadsheet! I abuse mine religiously, it's completely indispensable. :D

updated! Starts on line 1604 with Agape. BPTP updated as well.

I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to make this awesome spreadsheet! I abuse mine religiously, it's completely indispensable. :D

updated! Starts on line 1604 with Agape. BPTP updated as well.

I second what MisterShrapnel said! This is such a wonderful tool. Thank you so much for creating it and keeping it up to date and sharing it with us!!! :wub:

-Sherry

I second what MisterShrapnel said! This is such a wonderful tool. Thank you so much for creating it and keeping it up to date and sharing it with us!!! :wub:

-Sherry

Oh, I definitely can't take credit for the overall creation, but I'm happy to maintain and share it!

ok I downloaded it but now what do I do? I've never made a spreadsheet before.Thanks for making it :D I'm having to cut back on my bpal testing now though since I'm so broke but I can still use this.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

This spreadsheet is AWESOME :joy:

It will save me from reviewing the same scent twice, which I nearly did yesterday

Aha! With hackess' spreadsheet (as mine's been lost for a while) and a little program called AutoHotKey, now anytime I press the Windows key + the letter B, up pops my spreadsheet. How awesome. :D