Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The perfect scent to wear while you prepare for your Walpurgisnacht shindig: a squiggle of mandrake and belladonna accord with mushroom, lemon peel, fig meat, frankincense, galbanum, nutmeg, pine pitch, barley, and wild dates.

Ooh, I love this!

It's kind of just an earthy, lemony amalgam of goodness for me that I can't really pick apart, but it's perfect. It smells much more funky OOB than it does once you apply it and it dries down. 

I also dig this. A springtime witch scent that could sit alongside the witches from halloween 2022. 

I think the galbanum comes out kicking hardest for me when I first apply, a bitter sort of scent, but it really finds its place in the market basket quickly. Earthy, rooty, herbal, mildly ominous. I thought the pine pitch would be louder, and the fig doesn't pop out until it's dry. Not much throw in my experience today but it's just a great little mood.

Edited by LavenderCoffee

There’s a lot going on here, and all of it good. Meaty fig and barley cake, spices, incense, roots and fungi and a pungent burst of evergreen… and then poof. It vanishes. I reapplied and same result. My skin vanquishes it. Very sad.