Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

a very bliss-y chocolate note pervades this from the start but with an added gritty texture to it. it reads as one of those homemade chocolate truffles rolled in cocoa powder. if it had weed smoke wafting around the general vicinity of it.

its a very dark weed smoke on me, unskunk-y. almost reminds me of the opening note in isle of demons. it quickly fades on me within an hour and leaves a touch of green and the same scent as cocoa butter freshly, but well rubbed into skin. 

Of the two chocolate-y 4/20 scents I purchased this year, this one is the keeper.

It starts off brownie-like with the Lab's weed note, but the weed is very tame here and not skunky. It is not as heavy on the weed as Chocolate Doobsickle, and the chocolate in that one didn't stick around on me. But the chocolate in this sticks around, only it's more like cocoa powder than brownie after sitting on my skin for a while. By the end of the day, I get cocoa powder without any weed. I can see the chocolate truffles rolled in cocoa powder comparison above.

And although this is not weed-heavy, there's more weed in this one than the chocolate chunk cookie scent, so it wins in both the chocolate and weed departments.

Interesting weed note! First few minutes after applying to skin, the weed reads kinda fruity but it’s very subtle. There’s a little tanginess hanging around, peeking out through the dark rich brownie note.

The brownie here is sweet and squishy. It feels it would make a really thick brownie batter, gloopy and fudgy goodness! 

It’s actually a very pretty scent! 

A really great fudgy brownie in the bottle that plays second fiddle to weed on the skin. This weed note is WAY stronger than the one in Magic Double Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookie. Stayed linear for the full duration of wear.

I... am confused about this scent. Maybe I even got something mis-filled by Ajevie? Because this smells like a sweet, fruity, almost rhubarb-y scent to me. No weed. Maybe a touch of chocolate. I might edit this later of something changes.