Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A sweet, delicate scent. I don't especially get the frost note, but the hinoki is lovely and green. The frangipani and white tea give it the exquisite delicacy, while the honey lends just a hint of sweetness. I want to try pairing it with my Teahouse on Nakanocho hair gloss!

I don't really get the frost note either, but the hinoki and frangipani work so nicely together. I haven't gotten much of the woodsy notes yet, but they may be lingering in the background to give the more delicate notes support. Either way, it's a wonderful scent and one I'm glad to have.

I get the lemony white tea in the vial, tinged with some greenery and honey. Once applied, I get lots of green hinoki (which isn't frost-tinged at first but develops a slight frosty quality once dry), backed by some balsam and wood, and then the honey emerges and becomes a main player. I think it might be the same honey in the honey musk from Capax Infiniti and Lady Una, but I didn't deathmatch to be sure. Then the frangipani pops up, as well as the white tea, but the white tea isn't nearly as strong as it was in the vial. This goes powdery for a really long time, and I believe that's the fault of this particular honey note, or the honey paired with the floral frangipani. Yukikeisetsu settles into a honey-dominant scent backed by soft woods on me.

Despite the powdery phase, I found this scent to be really comforting and drifted off to sleep wearing it. I am planning to keep the decant, and I'll retest before it goes away to see whether or not I need more.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Sweetened white tea with just a hint of cold forest in the background. On me, this is a very white tea dominate scent. I get some vague sweetness, but it doesn't particularly smell like honey to me. The frost note also smells more like a cold, atmospheric note to me, giving the tree notes a chilled air quality to them. I was hoping the other notes would come out more, but I'm a fan of the Lab's white tea note so this is a hit for me.

Wet, this is a lot of tea and hinoki on me. As it dries, it does turn powdery for a while, kind of like baby powder. After a while, it settles back into tea and hinoki with the floral frangipani coming out more. I think the honey is a delicate, floral variety, so that adds another sweet floral dimension to the whole thing. It is a little powdery, but the other notes are too strong to keep it in that territory. It ends up smelling quite clean, not entirely in a soapy way. I think that might be how the lab's white tea notes wear for me, though. I don't ever get the frost and it doesn't smell particularly chilly to me. It does smell fresh and green, dotted with newly budded flowers. Very appropriate for spring.