Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Evergreens enveloped in hoarfrost, cloaked in fog. A silent lake encased in sheets of ice.

This is mostly about the evergreens. I get pine and what I think is a red cedar note, touched with ice to make it wintery, but it's definitely more tree than snow. I think the ice note is comprised of part of Snow Bunny's snow note, and a touch of menthol, but morphs into more of a truly watery ice scent. If I had to compare this to another forest scent from the Lab, I'd say it's a more wintery Theoi Nomioi, but I'm saying that without doing a deathmatch to know for sure.

I'm not sure I need a full bottle of this one, but I'll retest it before it goes away to know for sure. In any case, the decant is a keeper!

A wet, icy cedar scent. On me the strongest note is cedar, I don't get pine at all. I also get an icy note, but it's very wet, reminding me more of icy rain or very slushy snow. Overall a cedar and wet ice duo.

Cedar and pine are there in the background on me, but upon hitting my skin, a sweet soft floral note that reminds me of Prague and Cloth of Gold and I'm pretty sure is crocus rushes to the front, dragging a soft slushy ice of a melting river with it.

This scent is the end of winter in the woods to me. Flowers are just starting to bloom, the sap is moving more vigorously in the trees again, and the river is melting and cracking and there is slush all along its banks where the flowers are bursting from the melting snow. There's a bare hint of mint in there, just adding to the coolness of the scent.

This is delightful and I love it, but it isn't what I was expecting. I'm glad I grabbed a bottle!