Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This starts off with a blast of the almond blossom, which is the same one found in last year's Almond Blossoms. I get some birdseed and a bit of wood with it, but nothing can overtake the almond blossom note during the wet stage. Once the scent is dry, the russet amber emerges, and it ends up becoming the dominant note once the almond calms down. I believe it's the same amber note from Adventuresome Encounters. I love this sweet amber, and it pairs so nicely with the creamy almond blossom note (which only has a hint of its former almond glory by the end of the day. I can smell the balsam, wood, and what remains of the birdseed if I go looking for them, but this settles into being mostly about the amber and the almond blossom on me.

I think this is really nice, but I'm like, hmmm, do I really need more of this when I have Almond Blossoms? I'll be hanging onto my decant and retesting before it goes away to know for sure. But I'm sure my almond and amber-loving partner will be telling me to grab a bottle once she gets to try it.