Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Blue Rose Quartz

Rose sandalwood, lavender buds, lilac, coconut milk, ambrette seed, wild rose, red grapefruit, and honeysuckle.

This is really nice! All the notes are quite well blended. I get some citrus from the grapefruit and honeysuckle, some earthiness from the sandalwood, coconut milk, and lavender. This is fresh from the mail, but so far I do not find this very floral or rose-y. It's smooth and sheer (more of a skin scent) and seems like it will be wonderful for summer. I'll try to update if/when this changes after some rest, but so far, I'm really pleased with it and don't have anything quite like it in my collection. 

This is far too powdery on me. The rose sandalwood is the dominant note at first, and I think the sandalwood here is a very dry variety that is contributing to most of the powder. The lavender in this is most prominent during the wet phase of the scent, but doesn't hang around. Wahh. I also only get the lilac briefly during the wet phase, which is odd, because it is usually a pretty loud note. And I don't get the honeysuckle at all. The coconut milk, rose, and powdery sandalwood end up being the main players on me, with just a hint of grapefruit in the background.

Although I enjoy most of these notes, I guess I don't really enjoy them together. This is too much of a coconut milk-y powder fest on me.

Edited by doomsday_disco