Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Effervescent and spacey: fizzy white musk, lemon leaf, pineapple, and yuzu fruit. Sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh no, the lemon leaf dominates on me, and it is leafy. I do get the fizzy white musk, but not the citrus notes. Overall, it's like a fancy, peppery lemon soda, but with lemon leaf instead of the fruit. Light, atmospheric, more green than lemon, and unfortunately spicy, imo.

I saw yuzu and knew I had to try this, but alas, it is not for me.

It's primarily white musk infused with lemon leaf and yuzu at first, but then the pineapple quickly overtakes the yuzu, until the lemon leaf reclaims its throne, and along with the white musk, reigns over all. Unfortunately, it has a slight tinge of spicy funk, slightly akin to cumin. I think it's the leaf of the lemon leaf doing that on me. So citrus-infused (but you can tell it's lemon leaf and not straight-up lemon) white musk with an undertone of cumin-like B.O.

I think my skin chemistry just doesn't get along with the lemon leaf, because I've had success with all of the other notes.

This starts off so good on me, super bright citrus sparkling over a bit of pineapple and a hint of a sharp green note. I think the sharp green note is lemon leaf, and it is really pleasant at first, but ends up just taking over on my skin.