Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Weirdgirlpilled

Nutella-y fragrances?

This may be super strange to ask for, but are there any scents that smell nutella-y? I bought fudge marshmallow and I'm hoping it might be close but I love the smell of nutella, so I was hoping bpal has other scents similar to it. Thank you guys!!

Torta Setteveli, a currently available Weenie, would probably be your best bet if you haven't tried it. "A classic Sicilian recipe alternating layers of chocolate sponge cake, hazelnut Bavarian cream, chocolate mousse, and hazelnut praline crunch, all enrobed in a dark chocolate mirror glaze." It's not exactly Nutella, buuuut I think it's the closest you'll get as it is the most chocolate-y hazelnut scent the Lab has offered.

A past Lilith, O The Joy of My Spirit!, has cacao and hazelnut notes, and some people have compared it to Nutella, but for me, it was too perfume-y and not strictly foodie. "Crooked hazelnut and tonka with a touch of cacao and black pine."

It might be worth it to try Who's Afraid?, a currently available Yule, which also features cocoa and hazelnut notes, but the lemony spun sugar makes it go in a different direction on me (your skin chemistry may differ -- it seems not every reviewer got lemony sugar from it, but that's what I love about it). Here are the notes: "Snowy coconut, hazelnut, cocoa powder, and spun sugar."

1 minute ago, doomsday_disco said:

Torta Setteveli, a currently available Weenie, would probably be your best bet if you haven't tried it. "A classic Sicilian recipe alternating layers of chocolate sponge cake, hazelnut Bavarian cream, chocolate mousse, and hazelnut praline crunch, all enrobed in a dark chocolate mirror glaze." It's not exactly Nutella, buuuut I think it's the closest you'll get as it is the most chocolate-y hazelnut scent the Lab has offered.

A past Lilith, O The Joy of My Spirit!, has cacao and hazelnut notes, and some people have compared it to Nutella, but for me, it was too perfume-y and not strictly foodie. "Crooked hazelnut and tonka with a touch of cacao and black pine."

It might be worth it to try Who's Afraid?, a currently available Yule, which also features cocoa and hazelnut notes, but the lemony spun sugar makes it go in a different direction on me (your skin chemistry may differ -- it seems not every reviewer got lemony sugar from it, but that's what I love about it). Here are the notes: "Snowy coconut, hazelnut, cocoa powder, and spun sugar."

Oh my goodness doomsday_disco you absolute angel, you!! Those all sound absolutely lovely. Ordering torta setteveli asap. Thank you!!

Sign in to follow this