Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A surreal haze of white chypre, shaggy white fur, crackling bark, dry leaves, and distant evergreens.

This is very evergreen, dry leaf and tree forward on me (exactly what I was hoping for!) with a slightly animalistic, dirty edge that I'm interpreting as the fur (it's really just a hint though!) The chypre is hard to pick out to me but it makes the whole scent a bit more cold and refined. This smells like you're in the middle of the forest in the dead of winter, surrounded by wolves- maybe they're friendly and will raise you as one of their own! All in all a very good one for evergreen lovers- that would be meeeee!! :D

Wet: evergreen, bitter lotus root? Dry leaves. Kind of stanky. The white chypre comes in as a touch of citrus and possibly white amber.

This stays animalic and slightly bitter the whole time I had it on me, so I'd call this a skin chemistry fail.

However, it reminds me of I hear you call pine tree, but with more stuff added. So if you like that one, or you like pine animalic scents, you might like this.

This reminded me of October out the gate, the dead leaf note mostly, followed quickly by evergreen. Hmm, a little bit of earthiness on the palette, you know when you sniff something and you can almost taste it? That part is like nice fresh loam + DL. Nice and atmospheric, woulf make a good room blend.

Woof woof

Edited by RoseThornAndOak