Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Violet mist, blackened lavender, amber-gilded rose, and snow-streaked soil.

Premonition is an under dark, loamy earth, foreboding vibe to me.  The violet is not shrieking, and comes out more as it dries and fades.  From the bottle it immediately brought the wet graveyard dirt in Laura to mind.  Very little rose.  I find the flowers muted overall...and the cold vibe is there but not the minty or citrus brand of frozen or cold.  I feel this one needs to settle a bit to be properly appreciated.  all the graveyard dirt fans should check it out for sure.

Edited by Brianna Gemini
Hit save on accident wasn't done typing

The violet note dominates on me. And it does have a mist quality, light while still covering the other notes. The violet is also particularly sweet in this scent. I don't get the rose note, but I do pick out the lavender and the dirt notes peaking out from the violet haze. The lavender is more on the floral side here. Overall, the scent brings to mind a freshly plotted floral garden overtaken by a sweet violet mist. 

The violet and rose combine into what my nose insists must be tart fig! So: an opening of tart fig, cold loam, and a drydown of sweet, powdery florals. Very interesting, and very unexpected.