Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Little Yellow Ducklings

Buttery sandalwood, lemon flowers, frankincense, wildflower honey, pineapple, yellow mandarin, and mango.
Edited by Seajewel

This is so fruity and sweet and happy! Mostly pineapple at first, with the other fruits as backup singers. I sadly don't get much lemon blossom, but I like it anywas. It lasts a little longer than most citrus does on me, and then fades to a very close to the skin hint of sandalwood. A great spring/early summer scent, and one I would wear in situations where maybe Big Scents would be a problem. 

I gotta admit the first time I wore this, my first thought was that it reminds me of walking into the blessed air conditioning of the Tiki Room with your icy Dole Whip, prepared to have That Song stuck in your head in exchange for getting out of the sun for 15 minutes. Those of you who went to Disneyland in August, back in the day, will feel me here.

My skin chemistry wrecked this blend :cry2:.  I want what @Lin Swanson got!  In the decant, this smells fantastic: bright, fruity & complex. After 5 minutes on my skin, it became Smarties (cue sad trombone.)  Dries down to a very light, soapy roll of  Smarties. Boo hoo!

Sweet yellow citrus. Wet, the first thing that comes to mind is yellow. Overall a very yellow and bright scent. The strongest note on me by far is the yellow mandarin and it almost smells like lemon. I can't pick out the other fruit, but they add depth to the citrus in the scent. I also cannot pick out the other notes, but there's an added sweetness to the scent that does not come from the mandarin. It's on the edge of smelling like citrus candy on me. In short, I'd describe this as a sweet, bright, yellow citrus scent.

this blend is shrieking on my skin. the mandarin comes out the most, like an overdose, piercing and sharp. can''t distinguish the other notes.

I almost full sized this because of the name, but I'm glad that I went with a decant because it isn't very complex on my skin.  It smells rather like lemon scented dish soap and a hint of powdery sweet tarts candies.

So bright and juicy in the imp, all pineapple and mango. Ever-so-slightly less juicy on the skin with the sandalwood and frankincense adding a slight powdery softness underneath, pushing it more perfumey than just straight up fruit. Not sure if I can pick out honey specifically, but I think it is adding to the sweetness. A super cheerful blend!