Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

White Pumpkin Extrait Hair Gloss

[No additional description provided.]

Light, perfumey pumpkin. It completely lacks the heavy buttery spiciness associated with some of the pumpkin blends. Instead, its got a light, almost citrusy perfume edge to it. It's the flesh of pumpkins picked before they are ripe, and distilled into a pumpkin flower. You know those blossoms that become the pumpkin? Yeah, that's what this makes me think of.

Oh, this is yummy.

Buttery, creamy, vanilla-scented pumpkin goodness. It's sweet, but not cloying. Kind of giving me a pumpkin pie vibe(just the filling, not the crust), but with more vanilla. I think there's some type of spice in here as well.

This is the pumpkin scent I have been searching for! Freshly cut pumpkin - slightly buttery, slightly acidic and all fruit. Just the slightest hint of something spicy without going pumpkin spice latte all over the place. Now I need to track it down in perfume form, because I'm in love. :wub3:

I am so enamoured of this gloss! Sweet creamy pumpkin with a breath of spices. I'm getting a bit of orange peel, too, and the creamy vanilla reminds me of white chocolate. Yummy!