Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

High-Strung Daisies Bath Oil

Daisy, pink carnation, pink pepper, and sugar.

I use bath oils as after-shower moisturizers, and thus, this review is not for the oils intended purpose.

In the bottle, it smells just like the perfume oil to me!

On my skin, the daisy is the most prominent note, with the sugar right behind it, so it smells like sugared daisies! After a few minutes, the pink carnation and pink pepper notes emerge. As it sits on my skin, the scent becomes sweeter, while refraining from going into bubblegum territory (although I could see how the sugar, pink pepper, and carnation might give off that vibe on some skin chemistries).

After several hours of wear, I can still smell it, but it stays close to the skin (and is not as strong as the perfume oil).

I am so happy to be able to slather myself in High-Strung Daisies ALL THE THINGS, and if bath oils didnt turn with age, Id get another bottle!

If you are a fan of sugary florals, do not let this one pass you by! :D

Airy, sweet, and just a touch spicy just like the perfume oil. I think I get more sugar with this and the carnations start very strong on my skin and then fall back to let the daisy shine. I also see the bubblegum associations, only because it is a very pink and sugary scent though. As it wears the sugar lightens up and more of the spice from the carnation and pepper comes through.