1/32 too few

• Members
  • 4,169 posts
  • SotD:Venus Caelestis
  • Dragon
  • Taurus
  • United States

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:53 PM

A fresh, crisp white linen scent: perfectly clean, perfectly breezy.

I gasped when I saw new BPTP soaps at the Lab's booth at Drag Con. I decided that, if they were available for sale, I needed them all. They were available for purchase, so I bought all three.

This soap was made for the Black Phoenix Trading Post by Bakermancy. Those that avoid buying products that contain palm oil will be glad to hear that it is palm oil-free. However, it does contain silk, so this particular bar isn't vegan-friendly. I believe Puddin' had mentioned offering both silk and silk-free versions, so that may still be happening, but the ones at the booth were the silk versions.

Here are the ingredients: olive oil, organic unrefined shea butter, virgin organic coconut oil, castor oil, distilled water, sodium hydroxide, silk peptide, mica, iron oxide (CI77491), iron oxide (CI77499), titanium dioxide, and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab fragrance.

The bar is a 4.8 oz bar.

This is an exfoliating soap. There's little exfoliating bits within the bar, but they are not harsh.

The soap creates a lot of lather. A little goes a long way!

And the scent lasts. I can still smell Dirty's clean linen on my skin after washing my hands with it and showering with it. :)

I am glad I got Dirty!  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users