Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Turkish rose, gilded amber, apricot, and dark honey musk.

This is bawdy! The honey musk is animalic to my nose with raw, ripe human smells. Really, this is like you just made love after camping for days with all the smells lingering in the air. After drydown, as the amber base appears, Ada really transforms into something quite niche and precious with its exotic rose in full bloom against the thick, honeyed apricot. It's like you and your girl have gone your separate ways, and hours later you can still smell her sweet apricot perfume on your skin. Edited by Jenjin

So grateful to my C2E fairy for nabbing me this. It is pure love. This wonderful blended mix of all the notes listed. They play super well together and play more as one note to my nose than a collection of notes. Overall the rose and apricot play support to the honeyed musk and Amber. So glad to have gotten a bottle :)

The apricot isn't playing nice with the rose, here on me, and it's a slightly sour rose, so double whammy. I'll give it a bit of time to see if the other notes come out...

This one of those blends that's so well done that it's hard to pick individual notes out-the honey musk is gorgeous, and the apricot is the musky side of apricot, the rose is a sharper, spicier variety, and the amber seems to be the glue that holds them all together! Wonderful!

Rose, apricot, and honey musk. On wet, its much fruitier but as it dries the rose starts to assert itself, and then its a honeyed musk at the very bottom. Feminine, wily, honey. Good throw and wear length.

Source: Swap!

Expectations: Sounds up my ally. I love rose, fruits, ambers are hit or miss but lately going great. I'm expecting a sweet musky fruity thing.

Skin: Sweet. Rose at first, amber & rose heavy. Apricot comes across a little strange. Sour? Yeah, Apricot strong and strange.

Drydown: Rose got beaten down. Late drydown is just a sweet slightly fruit-dusted musk. "Strange" from Apricot is gone and settled. This stage is really wonderful. But the "strange" from apricot was a trip I don't know if I can repeat.

Verdict; Beautiful late-game; dark fruity vanilla-esq musk that's skin close and beautiful. But getting there is a long and strange journey due to sour funky apricot.