Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
roseus

French Tickler Hair Gloss

Spiked for your pleasure: protrusions of pomegranate and pink peppercorn.

This is absolutely beautiful! At first it is just juicy, dark pomegranate that is just a little bit tart. As it dries it gets sweeter, almost syrupy (in a very good way) and more sultry. It reminds me a lot of the Black Pomegranate SN. I get a halo of the fresh, floral qualities of the pink pepper, though it is very well blended with the pomegranate.

I wish it didn’t, but to me French Tickler smells exactly like that pink Amoxicillin goop I always had to take for strep throat or ear infections or any other weird thing a kid picks up in their hey-day on the playground with other germ-infested munchkins. Poo. I was super excited for this one.

I wasn't sure what pink peppercorn smelled like, but Pomegranate is generally a "You gotta buy this!" For me.

It's GORGEOUS.

This is the scent of Persephone walking amongst her garden, encouraging it to grow. Talking to each flower, each herb, each fruit.

It's the scent of spring having finally arrived after a long winter.

Persephone finally said goodbye to Hades, she was having a hard time leaving him, and now returns to bless us with glorious flowers.

It's well balanced, fruity, floral, and lovely!

I hope it stays up a while longer, I need more money for a back up bottle. I kind of want it as a perfume.

It SPARKLES!

I bought this from the Trading Post when it came out and put it away for a while. This is a beautiful balance of sweet and tart with some kind of non-fruit base note. Just gorgeous.

Today I wore French Tickler as a body spray. I put some Baobhan Sith on as well, lovely combination. Now, six hours after I put it on, I can still smell ocasional whiffs of French Tickler which is much longer wear than I usually get from BPALs.