Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Morning Glories in Bloom

Bamboo reeds and white chypre against a background of potted blossoms.

Light floral blossoms, white tea chypre, and fresh bamboo. It's a very clean floral smell, very gender neutral. It actually would make a fantastic scent for any type of bath product. Medium throw and wear length.

This is such a beautiful fresh floral scent. It reminds me of taking an early summer morning walk on a flowered path still covered in dew drops.

This one has just the right amount of florals that makes me want to inhale without it being at all over powering. It's gorgeous.

This one was very clean and sweet smelling. The chypre to this is extremely light and pale. strongest on wrist sniff, though I do get a bit in the throw… a mix of a light and clean oakmoss, light labdanum, and then the citrusy top note i think might be a very light neroli. The bamboo is sort of sweet and clean smelling with the barest hint of a sweet leaning greenery note. Most of the throw is a blend of clean sweet florals. I don't get any sharp white florals like jasmine, but more mellow ones. If I had to make a guess, I'd say maybe some tuberose, a hint of narcissus? Morning glories can be used in perfume but it doesn't seem that common, so it seems likely that the florals are not morning glories. Medium throw and wear length.

Bamboo and green in the bottle and on application. I really like this! The green stem note is sweet and grassy. Not a lot of throw but very fresh and soothing. I agree with ZZ; this would be a fantastic shower gel or BATH OIL, HINT HINT