Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LizziesLuck

Four Calling Birds

Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves and a
Partridge in a Pear Tree

Screeching pink peppercorn, a squawk of rose geranium, black patchouli, bois de rose, and prune.

I love pink peppercorn, hope it's prominent here!

Wet: Blah! I had totally forgotten that rosewood sometimes goes horribly sour on me! That is what is happening here. Ick. Hoping it will settle as I smell some sweet fruit and spicy floral notes in the throw that are quite beautiful, but nose to skin this is all sour wood.

Dry: The bois de rose eventually settles a bit, but is still rather sour. I can smell the geranium quite strongly now. I can't pick out the pepper specifically, but there is some spice to it. It's got an interesting spicy/fruity/floral/woody thing happening though. I think this would be really lovely on someone else's skin, or perhaps even with some age on my skin. Right now it's still just a bit too sour for me.

Rose, rose geranium, and a whiff of pink peppercorns. This is a rosey-geranium blend with just enough spice to keep it from devolving straight into a rose blend. Medium throw and wear length.

This is a two note for me: rose geranium and pink peppercorn. The rose geranium is the strongest scent, but just barely. I would recommend this to other rose lovers and think it makes a great addition to a collection, without being too similar to other rose scents.