Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Galloping Dreams Atmosphere Spray

Lavender smoke and golden amber, rushing by like a shadow on the wall.

Galloping Dreams is simple and lovely. Grey-purple lavender (smoky in a dusky way) and warm amber work together here to create a very effective sleep/relaxation spray. I sprayed my bed linens last night and slept so well! The amber brings down the herbal pitch of lavender (which can sometimes smell a bit astringent to my nose), so I'm free to spray more heavily than I might otherwise. Some night I'll have to spray this and then wear The Air & The Ether for maximum lavender + amber effect. :)

This is soooo good! I love the amber in this. The lavender is gorgeous. Amber and lavender is a fave combo of mine (Good Morning, London and The Air and the Ether). If you love either of those scents, you need to give this a go. Perfect for spraying down the bed linens.

Dark sleepy lavender and amber. It's sort of heavy and smoky lavender. Definitely darker than say First Loves Fades Too, which is my favorite lavender atmo. Not as cuddly as TKO.

Pillowcases should always smell like this! :wub2: In the morning, I may have to apologize for hitting them so hard but

Mmmmmmm...

Zzz zzz. :zzz: