• Mood:Relaxed
  • SotD:Western Diamondback
  • Dog
  • Capricorn
  • United States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

Bundled in blankets by a roaring fire.

No reviews yet?? Ok...here goes...

So, for me, leather notes can be either full on amazing or absolutely NO for me. I ADORE Snake Skin and Western Diamondback. I tried to like Whip, and Riding Crop, was too strong. So, with that being said, I thought I would try this... thinking the nut note might be an interesting co-star to the leather. (nut notes are the same for me as leather notes).

In the decant, sniffing....I get a little whiff of the leather... the chestnut is also present, but neither are overwhelming.

In my damp hair, it changes.... it really smells like there is a smokiness to this... a bonfire smoke added. The leather and the chestnut are not front and center, but they are there... so that with the smokiness, is actually quite lovely. It has a good throw for me, so this is one that would be perfect for an outside campfire, but not sure it would be welcome in any work-place setting if you have to be in close proximity to someone. :) 

As it dries a bit, it is a leather, (not suede) that was hung near a fire...the leather is surprisingly not over-cloying, but still can smell it around my head!! if you are a leather fan and love the bonfire smoke smell, this is for you! :)

#2 mizliz2176

mizliz2176

implet

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Nothing Selected
  • Pisces
  • United States

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:03 AM

Zipline leather note, but with warm nuts and bonfire instead of cinnamon buns. I really like this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users