Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Larinessa

Sugar Skull Hair Gloss

Vibrant with the joy and sweetness of life in death! A blend of five sugars, lightly dusted with candied fruits.

Sugar Skull is always the scent I get the most compliments wearing, but the oil version has *huge* throw on me, (as in 20ft away people are commenting on it). I was hoping the HG would be a more wearable incarnation of this beloved favorite on me.

It is. Still the same lovely brown sugar/raw sugar sweetness, with the slightly caramelized burnt sort of 'crustiness' (think creme brulee crust) undertone. But far less in your face manner. I use my HG's on my body as well as my hair, and the throw is more subtle, but still detectable if you sniff. Just what I wanted.

Winner!

Edit: After wearing this a couple of times, I will say the throw on this is 'smokier' then the original. Definitely reminiscent of a creme brulee crust. Edited by Larinessa

It sells to me like an aged version of this years perfume oil. This is very nice and I'm glad we got a hair gloss to match the oil!

Mmmm! This immediately reminds me of an even sweeter snow angel! And the more I smell it, the more I do wonder if the fruit is maybe a bit of lemon, and then some sort of stone fruit like peach or apricot. It has that "slightly tart" but still sweet aspect that I really like. This is total yum! Light and sweet and just totally pleasant. I feel like I could easily get away with wearing it to work. Who could be offended by the scent of sugar and fruit? I hope the perfume is this good (I can't believe this is the first year I am trying it!!)

Yum, yum, yum! This has a subtle fresh, fruity top (mixed sweet fruits...peach...?plum...?) that goes great with freshly washed hair; drying out it is all sexy, dark, caramelized sugar. It's so good! I agree, it smells like aged Sugar Skull OG. DEEEVINE!

Sugar Skull is one of my favorite Halloweenie perfumes, and I have bottles from several different years. When this won the Lunacy poll, there was no way I could resist it!

It has the same sweet sugar, both brown and slightly caramelized, with bit of fruit that sweetens it even further. I detect a hint of spice in this that isn't present in my perfumes (although I haven't yet tried the 2017 version.) No matter- it is still delicious Sugar Skull In my hair! Good throw and wears well. It scented the shower nicely when I rinsed my hair the next day.

Edited by Poenari

This is delightful! A brown sugar scent. I am straining to pick up the fruit, as to my nose it is all caramelized sugar. I like it so much, I am considering to buy the perfume! Good wear length.