Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
roseus

Lola Hair Gloss

Jacquelynn’s beautiful baby!
She has a unique independence that I attribute to her being an Aquarius.
She hates closed doors and crates. She likes the option to join the party or not.
She is intelligent, loyal and protective.
Super affectionate with people she knows, but aloof with strangers.

A wintry-white flurry of snow, as pale as her eyes, with lacquered black pepper and oudh.

This starts out all sweet, fluffy, vaguely coconutty snow. Like Snow White without the flowers. As it settles the black pepper adds a little heat and intrigue. The oudh is definitely a milder one, I get a sweet woodiness underneath all of the snow. I feel like I could pair this with quite a few things (especially Yule scents!) and could be one of my everyday workhorse HGs. Definitely give this a try if you love sweet snow scents.

This smells like Snow White to me. I tried to get the pepper but my nose doesn't pick it up. But if you love Snow White, Pink Snowballs, those scents, you'll love this.

OMG this is soooo good! I can't believe more people aren't raving about it!! It's for sure the same snow note as Snow White. Once it hits my hair, I can smell the perfumey pepper as well. It's a gorgeous combo, I have never smelled anything like it. Totally wishing I had more than a little 5ml of it now.

Same almond snow note as int Snow White, and a touch of spicy pepper, with a whiff of oudh. But it's essentially Snow White + spicy black pepper on me. Good throw and wear length.

In the bottle: A sweet ozone with some black pepper.

Wet on my hair: It smells rather like Snow White w/o the florals. Sweet snow w/ coconut.

Dry on my hair: More like a sweet peppery ozone.

Edited by thekittenkat

You're up in the mountains and the sky has blackened so fast you're heading for cover.

Just as you reach treeline, a too-close bolt of blinding blue-white lightning :ack:

rends the overstuffed clouds, spilling their chill down on everything in sight,

until there's nothing left in sight-- :blink:

Thundersnow!

I get the oudh and black pepper most upon application, followed by drifts of that sweet, delicious snow. :wub:

I've had this long enough for it to age, and it's really become a cool, comforting scent with just enough sweetness.  The pepper is prominent and keeps the sugary, "snow" note in check.  No mint.  Just pepper.  The oudh is light, woody, and unoffensive, with a similar feel to light patchouli.  It just adds something grounding and earthy to the whole.  I get the references to Pink Snow and Snow White, but those were to girly and sweet for me.  This, I would wear on a cool day with a blue sky, whilst wearing blue jeans .  Wish I had more.