• Members
  • 13,142 posts
  • Mood:BPAL Beast Mode
  • SotD:Permanently TALed UP
  • Ram
  • Sagittarius
  • United States

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:46 PM

Icy blue musk, eucalyptus, white pine, and opoponax.

Minty, icy blue musk and a touch of pine. This one was an odd one, as it was mainly blue musk which is sometimes oddly powdery on me. Good throw and wear length. Chilly.

#2 Wilddog

Wilddog

wrist-sniffing wench

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Mood:resistant
  • SotD:Mr Jacquel
  • Ox
  • Capricorn
  • United States

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:57 PM

This is fantastic. Blue musk and white pine are up front with eucalyptus backing. I don't get any opoponax, unfortunately. It's strong upon application but mellows quickly and stays forever.

Overall; it's Spectre Blue's twin, with pine.

#3 Little Bird

Little Bird

lunacy bin resident

• Members
  • 18,684 posts
  • Nothing Selected
  • Nothing Selected
  • Nothing Selected

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

A light, barely there fragrance that left wafts of pine and powder in the ends of my hair.  
I get a hint of chill at first, but then it's all light, sweet pine and a powdery edge.  I don't get blue musk or opoponax at all.  Smells like a Yule fragrance and like the pine from Golden Priapus without any supporting notes.
I tried it again on my wrist and it functioned the same - light, barely there pine.  Like the sweet, green needles and warm wood.

#4 LizziesLuck

LizziesLuck

must be 5mL to ride

• Members
  • 5,015 posts
  • Mood:Content
  • SotD:Eau de Ghoul
  • Ox
  • Aries
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:17 PM

A very sweet pine note is what I mostly get in this - I have to say, I am quite enjoying it! Most pine notes, on my skin, smell entirely like cat pee. This smells like an actual Christmas tree. It also smells like snow and cold, so the entire effect is like the walk back to the car, hauling your newly felled Christmas tree with you. Quite a pleasant image! I don't wear scents like this a lot, but I will keep and use my little 5ml spray bottle of this this winter. Very nice! A must for tree-scent lovers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users