Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
StevenBoatman

Mr. World Nail Polish

White crelly that appears tinged green in the bottle. Filled with black, gold, and green microflake.

I guess I'm first? Woo!

This is a light blue-green. The gold microflake gives it a look like there are veins of gold in it, which is really cool! From a distance, the effect is almost like static.

It was a little sticky going on, but that could have been because it just came out of a 102 degree mailbox. XD Spoilered 'cause the image is big.

Spoiler

20246441_10105459804814277_6525228323981235023_n.jpg?oh=bf34a92bd852c12c626fea2e40ac621f&oe=59F61C64

I’llI agree with StevenBoatman ^, this is definitely tinged a light bluegreen (cyan), actually remarkably close to the color of the planet Uranus (for real thorough! And being an Aquarius, I’m feeling extra appropriate making the connection and loving the polish).

The microflake is perfect, not too sparkly and not bland either. I think the polish matches Mr. World idea perfectly, very material, almost like US dollars with some change, or a chunk of slate stone with little specks of black tourmaline and emerald and gold fleck sprinkled about. 

I can’t comment too much on the consistency and quality. I haven’t used polish for a few years, and this is my first dive back into fab nail armor. Took three coats for full coverage, but two didn’t look bad, and stayed longer. I’ll link a pic of the three-coat experience. 

I am super pleased with the color, as it vibes with much of my wardrobe and it’s uniqueness matches my personality! (Who am I kidding, everyone is unique.)

3F9627F7-7137-45E8-92D3-708957021BC0.thumb.jpeg.b9a4b17861a201d3203b6035e19831b6.jpeg

Edit: In the lighting I wore this polish in today, I could finally see that it is white and the blueish color is from these beautiful light blue sparkles! I’m guessing this is the green micro flake? I donno... but lovin’ it! 

Edited by artisjok