Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lizabelle

Spring Chrysanthemums Hair Gloss

Green tea, oakmoss, red sandalwood, bamboo reeds, myrrh, and chrysanthemum blossoms.

This is a great gloss--I'm thinking it'll become a favorite for me. There's a fruity quality to it, which I think must be the sandalwood and bamboo mixing. They're almost juicy, which is not something I think I've ever said about sandalwood before. The chrysanthemum and tea (and maybe the bamboo, again) keep the whole thing fresh and light. The notes in this may sound heavy but this is definitely a soft, springy scent. It also lasts an impressively long time; I still smelled it clearly at least 8 hours after spraying.

This smells wet, green, and mossy - like tropical forest after a rain. It's refreshing and light and could almost pass as a commercial hair product scent. Not to say it's generic, just unobtrusive and pleasant. It doesn't come off as soapy.

I think I actually like it more on my skin. The tea is more obvious there and I too get a subtle fruitiness. The moss and sandalwood make a soft, fuzzy backdrop, but I don't smell any incense like I was hoping for from the sandalwood and myrrh. It's well blended and complex, but too light for my tastes. Pretty though.

Edited by VetchVesper

Bamboo, green tea, and oakmoss. This one is greener and mossier than I expected, with a blush of mums and sandalwood. Fresh, green, floral.