Bunny Butt

a little too imp-ulsive

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Snake
  • Libra
  • United States

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

King mandarin and golden amber, leather and beeswax, orange blossom, and almond rum.

This is my favorite Luper atmo. Orange and almond are first which reminds me of this gluten-free cake I make with almond flour and orange zest. Mmmmmm. Amber and beeswax drift in shortly after to make this less foody and more delicate. I don't smell leather but I am unfamiliar with it in perfume so it may be a soft base supporting everything. A very uplifting and calming scent.

#2 Dove

Dove

wrist-sniffing wench

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • SotD:Bonfire night
  • Tiger
  • Pisces
  • United States

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

This is really beautiful! When first sprayed I think of Grand Marnier but then it settles into a super comfy bedroom type scent. I mainly smell almond, amber, orange, and then the beeswax and leather give it support. Like if you were sitting on a soft leather couch, having a rum cocktail while a amber orange candle is burning. It's not the in your face orange that I thought it could be nor does it hit you when you walk into a room. This is the spray when you want to relax and just have your place smell comfy and kind of sexy.

#3 Little Bird

Little Bird

Tania

• Members
  • 18,461 posts
  • Rabbit
  • Taurus
  • Canada

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

I don't get leather or amber from this, and it winds up being a sickly-sweet orange, like an orange liqueur syrup.  The beeswax is noticeable, and smells super-sweet and, well, waxy.  Sweet orange scented candle.

#4 zankoku_zen

zankoku_zen

The MacGyver of BPAL

• Members
  • 12,806 posts
  • Mood:BPAL Beast Mode
  • SotD:Permanently TALed UP
  • Ram
  • Sagittarius
  • United States

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:42 PM

Orange, almond, amber and beeswax. This is gorgeous. It's like a dark orange foodie amber.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users