Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Tonka-stained cloth, brick dust, rye, and ragged weeds.

Wet: The weed notes are very...weedy. Lol. And dominant. Different than the fresh cut grass of Grass Stain SN, or the dried grass from Catch Me, Dad. Different than a hay note - but I think closest to that. A bit fresher than that though, and sort of...tangy? Different. Interesting. Very realistic. Was really hoping from some Tonka though, to sweeten things up. The brick dust note is coming up, and reminds me of the porcelain note in Mr. Croup. This is still more sour than I would like.

Dry: Very faint. It did sweeten up, and lose that sour vegetal tang it had going on. This is more like a sweet, dried grass/herb smell now. Quite pleasant, and still incredibly realistic of the outdoors. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a unique, outdoorsy type scent. I don't think it's for me, but glad to have tried it!

Weedy - it smells like dandelion sap and the sweet grass note, but with a touch of dust, an undercurrent of dryer sheets and linen. It's a sweet, grassy sort of linen. Fresh, clean, and it would make a fantastic room scent. Low throw and medium wear length.

On me, this is really sour green grass and sharp soapiness. I was hoping for tonka and dandelions, but I can't pick out any sweetness from this blend and the greenery is grassy and unpleasant. It was a scrubber for me.

Initially, tonka, green and...licorice? anise? A very faint hint of that, anyway, or maybe of the recent black tea note that seems to smell like that. As it settles I can smell the sharp sappy dandelion coming out, a faint soapiness moving forward. The tonka seems more powdery than its usual creaminess, which I assume is the brick dust; it reminds me of the porcelain in Pediophobia.