Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
SadariEvenstar

Peppermint Cream Cupcake

Sweet red velvet cupcakes with thick peppermint cream frosting.

2017 version: Mmm, peppermint frosting and chocolate cupcakes! Heavily cupcake-y and peppermint-y in the bottle, on the skin it was a lot milder than the bottle would suggest. The chocolate part faded quickly, leaving a vaguely cake-like base with the peppermint floating over it. It lasted about six hours before I really had to press my wrist to my nose, but even before that, the throw was low.

2017 version.

I really don't have a lot to say about this, as it's not particularly complex. I'm one of those folks who's particularly sensitive to the taste of red dye, so I've always hated red velvet. On my skin it's a creamy peppermint frosting with traces of cake, but quickly goes bitter the same way red dye tastes. I was almost glad it didn't have much staying power.

I obtained an aromatherapy locket today and thought I'd give it a try in there since it's been a bad head day and thought the mint might help. It hasn't gotten bitter yet, so I guess it's just my skin being a jerk.

This review is for the 2016 version!

This was alll peppermint creamy vanilla frosting on me! :P So creamy and sweet. The throw is pretty good, which I appreciate. Does get play-doh like near the end but it's not that strong. No cake appeared for me, maybe a touch of chocolate but that's about it. It's definitely more sweet than mint if that's a concern. 

Pretty good, not my favorite peppermint blend but it sure is up there.