Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nagi Mahe

Limited-Edition Action Figure

Hmmm.... oddly wearable... and sort of... florals and white musk to my nose. It shares an odd plastic tinge with SN Polyester Spider Web, but that smell fades pretty quickly. I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't florals. Rather pleasant, but not me.

This is very herbal, fresh and green. It reminds me of freshly-crushed aloe vera and fresh chamomile plant....and yes, just a hint of plastic and ozone.

The other BPAL scent that comes closest to it is Aeaea.

Drydown seems to have a light white musk.

This is a really lovely, energizing, wake-you-up kind of scent.

It definitely captures a feeling of excitement - if you could bottle a child's hyper wrapping-paper tearing whirlwind on Christmas morning.

It is also very clean, and, well...new and untouched smelling. It's like an herb garden in the morning, still wet with dew, but that pristine feeling of newness can also evoke a shiny toy in mint condition, still in the box.

This is another standout Yule single note, and I am very glad I got it. It will perfect for those mornings when I catch myself yawning and dragging my feet on the way to work.

Edited by crimescenecleanup

I don't know if something is wrong with my nose or my decant, but this smells a lot like a spring floral scented laundry detergent to me. Kind of soapy, sharp and oddly floral. In the drydown, I do get the comparison to Single Note: Polyester Spiderweb, like hints of watery, green cucumber, sharp chemical hairspray and powdery white musk rolling around in the laundry detergent.
I expected this to smell more plasticy and like newly opened plastic toys, but I don't really smell the plastic. It's more of a perfumey and soapy floral scent on me than anything.

Ozone, soapy spring florals, and something that smells like Polyester Spiderweb, which may just be the plastic. Would work great as an atmosphere spray. Say hello to CLEAN!

Great throw and wear length, of course.

Well, that's great, my imp broke as I tried to take the handle out. That aside, when it did, I'm met with this ...musky plastic mixbag of fresh inanimate mess. Slightly floral or soapy.. but it's basically exactly what it says on the tin. How fun!