Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

An irregular scent, jittery with celestial perturbations: artemesia, rose geranium, white lemon, grey musk, ambergris accord, and a spark of ozone.

There are some notes in this scent that I'm unfamiliar with: artemesia, white lemon, and grey musk. So, I'm not sure what was causing the unpleasantness I found in this scent.
In the imp this smells sharp and bitter and it stays the same on the skin.
Add to that, that a smell develops underneath the sharpness that makes me slightly nauseous.
I also get an airy quality from the ozone which is the only aspect of this scent that I like.
I never got any ambergris or rose geranium I was hoping for. Oh well.

Lemon, rose geranium, and ambergris. This is a citrusy aquatic over a bed of rose geranium. It's cool, watery, and floral. Good throw and wear length.

This one is feminine, and full of lunar power. I can see this being used in a TAL/ceremonial aspect.

In the bottle i smell ozone, lemon, white musk, ambergris. It conjures an image of shimmer and coldness. But on my skin it fades to a hazy grey rose, bordering on soapy territory. I'll wait and test it during summertime. I want this to work so badly :unsure: