Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
hammy

Pink Wig Spray

Mod Note on review topic location: From BPAL's FB page: "...our con exclusives include a set of brand new Wig Sprays (in the style of our atmo/linen sprays)..."

A glittering cloud of cotton candy and rhinestone white musk.

First thing I did was unscrew the cap and stick my sniffer in the bottle to see if it was, indeed, the cotton candiest. It did not disappoint. There was a juicy fruity vibe in the bottle that took on a more crystalline quality when sprayed. There wasn't much else going on with the scent at that point, so I carried on with my day until I got a sudden noseful of ... don't kill me for saying this, but ... pink. It was just a soft, sweet, pleasant pinkness. If I hadn't already known the notes, there's no way I would've been able to pick them out. It actually took a minute to figure out that it was the Pink that smelled so damn good. It's not that it morphed, exactly -- more like the components were given the time and space to finish blending together completely. Catching whiffs of this at random intervals really brightened my day, and that's exactly what I want from a scent. I have a feeling I will be enjoying this one quite a bit in the spring and summer months.

I think I'm in love. This is not just cotton candy, but to my nose, it's *coconut* cotton candy. It's fluffy, sugary-sweet and yet not over-powering or cloying.

I don't own any wigs, but I will be more than happy to spray this in any room that requires it. It's fun and light and yummy and lovely and I'm *so* glad I got a bottle.

This is straight up Midway or even Mouse Circus, (I smell popcorn too!) in atmo form. Love it, wish I had 10000 bottles!!!!!!!

Edited by violetblue

Sugary Vanilla candy, what smells like coconut, and a hint of musk. I can see both the Midway and cotton candy references. Very pink and sugary.

Yep, this is like a dream blend between Midway and Velvet Unicorn. So much cotton candy- so delicious! This is the first atmo that I have ever really felt the urge to spritz all over my hair and clothing. It is faint though, and fades much quicker than any other atmosphere spray I have yet tried. A handful of sprays on my pillow was gone almost instantly, but it sticks around a bit better on hair.

Definitely a 'pink' smell through and through, which I adore. I would take just about as many bottles of this as I could get- it is that incredible!

An Ode to Pink

Or, A Ridiculous Review

What can I say about this Pink wig spray?

It's a scent for all night and a scent for all day!

Vague cotton candy and coconut too,

the scent of a carnival WILL embrace you!

Oh, Pink, lovely Pink! My heart's all a flutter!

You make me so joyful I grin like a nutter!

You're silly and sweet like a big fluffy fog,

a fog filled with love and with cute puppy dogs.

Um.

Okay.

Maybe not Dogs. Dogs actually smell quite different. It's more like the smell of the concept of cuddling a bunch of super-fluffy happy lovey puppy dogs. Like, if that feeling was a smell and not a feeling, PUPPIES!

But I digress. *ahem* MOVING ON!

This scent so refined that it near makes me drunk

with the joy of removing my trusty wig's funk.

So do not buy this, although it might call,

because to be honest ... I WANT IT ALL!

---

In all seriousness, I agree with those who've said "Midway in a bottle" and "cotton candy." It is hella hella hella HELLA good. Where Red is a terribly sophisticated and beautiful Duchess, Pink is like a perky cheerleader from a small town laughing at the county fair. Like, the kind of cheerleader who is just pretty and sweet without a mean bone in her body. Also, she is there with a farmer's son with whom she is terribly in love and terribly bashful. He worships her; treats her like spun glass, and is absolutely giddy with his luck in just being able to hold her hand.

THAT'S what Pink is, folks. IT IS ALL THAT.

This is a fun scent and I wish that it were more readily available. It's pink, fluffy, almost fruity, sugary cotton candy goodness (very much like Velvet Unicorn) with a creamy undertone that, after reading the other reviews, is coming off as coconut cream.
Pink, fluffy, fun and uplifting. I spritzed this on to a jacket and it was strong for about an hour and then just faded into a soft, light, nondescript (but still pleasant) sweetness. Lighter than most of the other atmosphere spray type products.