Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VioletChaos

Iridescent Pastel Basket Grass

Plasticky pinks, yellows, lime greens, and baby blues.

In The Bottle: A sweet concoction of tart citrus and lime candies- lime, lemon and sour blue!

Wet On Skin: There's a hint of that same yummy-fruity-cereal thing that Cheshire Moon had going on. This is a little less "Froot Loops" than that and a little more "Vintage 1982 Strawberry Shortcake and Friends" kind of vibe. Again, I don't mind!

Dry Down: This is way more tart than I would've predicted. There's all the bright, neon fruit-stuff, but with this incredible sour-candy edge to it that makes it really singular (as in 'single note'- see what I did there?)

In All: Low to medium throw, I had no idea what to expect. It's not the scent I might've envisioned (layers of sugar and chocolate and grass? I got nothing...) but it's really likable just the same. Glad I took a chance!

I really like the sweet & sour quality of this - like sour gummi worms with emphasis on the lime.
It smells like I took a bag of sour gummi worms and squeezed a real, fresh, juicy lime over them.
Sugary, zesty, juicy, refreshing and fun.
I don't normally like fruity/fruit candy scents, but I'm really enjoying this one.

So fun!

This smells just like lemon drops on me from the very start. On the dry down the lemon gets replaced by a little bit of lime but neither of them try to overpower each other. I don't need a bottle but I will use my decant a lot this Summer.

In bottle: It's orangey-lemony-limey goodness! All sweet and citrusy and beautiful. Love it in the bottle.

Wet on skin: Orange zest, that bitter citrus tang. It loses a lot of its sweetness, but still quite nice.

30 minutes on skin: Bounce dryer sheet. Seriously. It has that 'clean linen' candle smell. So utterly disappointing to me.

End verdict: The scent fades quickly after 45 minutes. In the end, though, this is one that will be relegated to the scent locket. I don't want to smell like dryer sheet. I wish the sweet citrus had translated to my skin! :(

In the decant: This smells like lemon lime candy.

Wet: I'm definitely getting lime from this. It's the most prominent note on my skin, but it's a candied lime. Then, the lemon starts becoming more prominent and vies to be the dominant note. The lemon note is taking the candied aspect away as the scent takes on more of a cleaner vibe as the lemon becomes more prominent, but the candied aspect never completely goes away.

Dry: I'm mainly getting sour gummy worms (though sometimes it is more lemon drop-y, depending on whether I'm smelling the scent up close or from afar).

Verdict: I had to try this because of the name, but this one is not my cup of tea.

Ooh, sweet, hyperactive, candy!! Sour gummi worms indeed.

It gets a little more creamy or fluffy on my skin.

It's just a really fun, cute, fresh summery scent. An active day in the park with a string forming a crown of daisies on your head!

Citrus and lime candies! This reminds me a little to Lemon Scented Sticky Bat - but is more straight up sugary citrus candy blend. On the drydown, I do get something that whispers of dryer sheets though. Medium throw, good wear length.

I almost passed on this one so I could get two bottles of Marshmallow Chick, but then my curiosity won out and it ended up in my basket. I'm seriously glad that it did because this is one lovely blend.

It is candyish and because of the toothsome citrus notes, it does give off 'pastel' vibes. I get tangerine, lemon, lime... it's very sweet but not too sweet due to the zip! from the citrus. Pastel Basket Grass basically smells like a big bag of sour Skittles. And that ain't bad at all.

*thumbs up*

Citrus-y candy. Both sweet and sour and positively shimmering. Underneath the citrus I would swear I get a little whiff of something green, but not lime.

This is all sorts of fun! Bright citrus - I get what is giving the impression of plastic, but it's not plastic...if that makes any sense.