Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Graceful, elegant, and a bit pollen’y.

Lily either smells intensely soapy on me or like a gorgeous, creamy, honeyed floral. I took a chance with this one and I'm glad that I did, because it's the gorgeous, creamy variety. It smells clean, but doesn't turn soapy on me, and the pollen part is like a soft, honeyed cream. It's almost a soft, lotion-y type scent, but it has really good throw and staying power.

Realistic lily with its creamy, honey sweetness, waxy petals, and soft white floral smell. Clean and gentle, but still strong, and not soapy on my skin.

I really love this layered with the Grass Stain single note too.

This is spot-on sheer perfection, moving and miraculous. Almost more real than the flower itself. How many lilies were liquefied to make just this one bottle? I too layered it with Egg Hunt Grass Stain and it's *swoon*.

I tested this today and sniffing it in the decant I was terrified because it was so high pitched and quite headache inducing already.

On the skin it's way better. A very creamy white floral. It's not soapy on me but it's just not something I care to wear. Lily and I just do not get along and I need to stop trying.

Another vote of confidence, here. Easter Lily is creamy, waxy, white, opulent gorgeousness, with a touch of golden pollen. Like I shoved my face in the real thing. A little goes a long way and the lasting power is amazing. :wub3:

This smells just like a real lily, it's beautiful. Unfortunately, this didn't have a lot of wear length for me... Maybe 4-5 hours and it was completely gone. :(

In the decant: It smells like a lily, all right! It kind of reminds me of Winter Lily and Sugar Cane hair gloss.

Wet: Whoa. It's like I've pressed my nose into a bouquet of lilies. I definitely get the pollen-y aspect from the description. This single note is very true to the real thing and isn't going soapy on me at all.

Dry: It's softer now, and still pollen-y. When I smell my wrist, I imagine brushing my hands against the soft petals. It smells so realistic.

Verdict: This is beautiful. I already have a bottle of Tiger Lily (which is honeyed lilies), so I'm not sure I need this one too, but I'll give this a full day test before it is taken off of the website before making a decision. In any case, I'll certainly be keeping my decant!

Creamy, clean lily smell with a touch of pollen. This is a very realistic lily scent. Good throw and wear length.

Probably the greenest lily I've ever smelled. I thought about getting Egg Hunt Grass Stain to layer with it, but it would be redundant. Like others said, very realistic.

Edited by Convallaria

Pure, soapy, white lily with a touch of yellow pollen. It smells so much like the church altar on Easter Sunday that I swear I can feel my ankles itching from the lace-trimmed socks my mother made me wear. A sweet, nostalgic scent for me, but realistic enough that it makes me sneeze, so I'm happy with the 1/2 decant I have with no need for any more.