Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
miss_rynn

Raw Cacao, Chestnut, Honey, and Patchouli

It's best to not think of this as a chocolate scent. It's dark, almost earthy, with a rich sweet core. To me it comes across as patchouli sweetened with honey, given depth by the chestnut, and a deep, dark cocoa swirling in and out. Perfect for resin lovers who are scared of anything too foody.

I agree with the review above.

This is dark, earthy and chewy but with a sweet core. The raw cacao is there but it literally is just sprinkled over top I think. It's not super foodie at all and I don't even mind. The honey and the chestnut are most dominant on me and the patchouli smells a little sweetened.

It smells unisex for sure and I think it would be good for the Fall season. I like it!

Just like Celrynnya said above, this is dark and earthy yet sweet. The raw cacao fades upon drying and I still smell the other notes of the blend. Very intriguing and beautiful scent but I'm not sure I'd actually wear this out.

I am one of the above mentioned resin lovers who gourmands don't normally work for, and let me say, this is gorgeous.

This is dark, deep chocolate and smooth patchouli, with a hint of chewy sweetness. It lightens and smooths on me with wear, and a little bit of spice comes out, but over all, it doesn't morph much. It lasts forever. This is a definite bottle purchase, and I'm very glad to find a chocolate I can actually wear without feeling like a candle or a walking bonbon.

I can pick out all of the listed notes for this one - a sweet but earthy cocoa, warm and toasted chestnut (same as the wonderful, nutty-woody note in Horse Chestnut Honey), thick honey and earthy patchouli. It all combines into this chewy, earthy chocolate and honey amazingness. The honey is almost reminiscent of caramel on my skin, and I just love the way that chocolate & patchouli always complement each other. I'm glad that I decided to just order a bottle of this one.

Deep, earthy cocoa, nutty woody chestnut on a base of patchouli. I don't get the honey straight up but it brings a sweetness to the deep/earthy chewiness of this blend. I actually really want to eat this as a bonbon and would love to have seen it as a bath oil.