Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Gardendirt1

Looking for

For dirt-heavy scents I would recommend Penny Dreadful, Hallow-e'en 1914, or Yorick.

For autumn leaves there is A World Where There Are Octobers, Magnificent Autumn, Autumn and Winter, October, or Harvest Moon 2013.

:smile:

Also, the BPAL Halloween scents (or as we lovingly call them, Weenies) will be out sometime soon, so there might be some dirt/leaves scents there as well. Also, check out Black Phoenix Trading Post.....they release Weenie scents too!!!!!

Graveyard Dirt is THE perfect dirt scent! Last year's Halloween scents included Single Note: Pile of Fallen Leaves. You might have some luck finding them for sale on the forums.

I'm a dirt lover. Anything the lab does with dirt/soil as a note I have to at least try.

If you like rose, you have to try Zombi which is a GC from the lab. It's got that freshly turned soil note with the roses mixing in. Askalaphos was a Weenie that came out a few years back that is dirt and pomegranate, heavier on the dirt for me. Graveyard Dirt if you can find it (maybe look on the lab's etsy as well, I know I've seen a bottle pop up on there from time to time) is another good one since it's more of a pure dirt. Good for layering. I hope the lab releases another dirt blend for this Halloween. Hallowe'en 1914 was dirt mixed with ivy last year. Really pretty as well.

Edited by TallGrrl78

Dirt lover here too, also recommending Zombi. it's my favourite dirt scent, and one of my favourite scents overall. Who wouldn't want to smell of dirt and roses?