Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ccelaya

Perversion Atmosphere Spray

The perfect scent to wear to your next bondage ball, dungeon adventure or sojourn to your favorite pleasure dome. Smoky rum and black tobacco with a whisper of steamy leather with a splash of crystalline chardonnay, layered over a sensual, sweet, and deceptively magnetic base of tonka.

​In the bottle I smell the tonka. This makes me think of something tropical and sexy. The rum and tobacco work perfectly with the base of tonka.
I love this. I spray it on my bed every night.

This is really lovely, and more subtle than I was expecting. The leather in this reminds me alot of the leather in Yule Buddies, a very warm, well aged leather. With the tobacco notes like high end cigars and the Chardonnay this is the most welcoming Duungeon you've ever been in. You're sure to have the most memorable evening. I don't really smell the rum or tonka as such...for me I think they add the subtle sweetness that underlays this scent.

Touches of rum, chardonnay, tonka and a whiff of leather. In general, this smells warm, sultry, and maybe a touch tropical. I amp up the leather in Perversion, so this was a very pleasant surprise.

it's been a very long time since i tried the perversion perfume many years ago, so my memory of that is hazy, however, i think that was more leather and champagne, whereas this seems to be more tonka and tobacco. it's a bit sweet and the tobacco is chewy. a pretty scent but i was hoping for more leather!