Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Baobhan Sith Bath Oil

The ghostly White Women of the Scottish highlands. They seduce unwary travelers by night with their unearthly beauty and mesmerizing dancing. They engage their victims in a wild, hypnotic dance, and once they reach exhaustion, exsanguinate their partners with their vampiric kiss. Grapefruit, white tea, apple blossom and ginger.

Has no one reviewed this yet?

So Baobhan Sith is all the grapefruit and white tea you'd possibly want to love. I find grapefruit and white tea excellent summer notes, and in general, I prefer citrus/refreshing notes in bath products. The bath oil is of the standard that you love from BPTP, and Baobhan Sith does sort of remind me to Invidia, but perhaps less chilly and more straight up refreshing.

LOVE IT.

​All I smell is grapefruit at first. Once it hits my skin, the green tea is dominant.

A slight apple note is noticeable upon the dry down.

I love grapefruit and I love this bath oil. I do use it more as a moisturizer than a bath oil.

It mixes well with a BPAL smoky scent.

I have not tried the original perfume but the bath oil is one of my favorite things. It starts off as primarily sweet grapefruit. It's kept a juicy, sweet scent rather than a sharp one by the tea and florals but has a tiny bit of fresh tartness. On my skin it becomes grapefruit backed by tea and a hint of floral. The ginger is either too soft for me to notice or just lends a bit of bite to the fresh grapefruit.

It's a great pick me up for a morning shower and extremely refreshing. I usually slather it on in the shower but also use it on dry skin as a moisturizer. The oil sinks in quickly and provides moisture without being too heavy or oily.

In the bath, the aroma wafts and surrounds you. So it definitely does its due diligence as a bath oil as well. Couldn't be more pleased.

I'm a fan of the perfume oil so thought I'd try out the bath oil. This is super yummy and refreshing grapefruit and white tea. Great for an invigorating bath, or a post shower slather of moisture (that's how I typically use the bath oils).