Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
HerbGirl

Blood Rose Bath Oil

Sensual, robust, and silken: voluptuous red rose bursting with lascivious red wine and sultry dragons blood resin.

In the bottle this smells almost exactly like the GC Blood Rose...there is more wine here. I will update this review as soon as i can skin test. It smells beautiful so far!

ETA: i slathered this all over and, while i love it, my guy hates it. I guess there is no middle ground here! Deliciously wicked roses and wine. Love it.
Edited by Herb Girl

In the vial, I get a deep, murky velvety red rose. Once massaged into the skin, it stays pretty true. I expected the wine to be a bit more present, but on me it's more like a whisper, which is surprising- usually wine comes on strong with me.

But it's a gorgeous, gorgeous rose. I could see using this as a skin gloss- it seems too good to pour into a bath! :tongue:

Ummm, delicious Blood Rose...I want to rub this all over my body...wait! I can!

Just as advertised.

When did I turn into a rose lover?! I am blown away by this scent. I had a frimp of the perfume but used it up long ago, so I couldn't do a quick test to see if I should try this, so I ordered a decant of the bath oil The OLLA scents that have rose in them have all been big wins on my skin, and suddenly I am finding rose to be wearable and delightful. Maybe it's my desire for spring, or maybe my nose has finally caught up with Beth's fabulous way with roses.

I only use my bath oils as after-shower moisturizers, because they are so luxurious in feel and scent, and Blood Rose does not disappoint. I love Beth's dragon's blood and wine notes, and they blend with the rose to make this a lush bouquet of deep red spicy roses on my skin. The wine is not overly strong, and this is just gorgeous. Ordered two bottles!

Lush red rose, sweet red wine, and dragon's blood—I love Blood Rose. And it's so nice to have in a bath oil! I've been using this as an after-shower moisturizer and I can smell Blood Rose all day after using...the scent strength is perfect.

Lush red rose, hints of red wine. I really didn't get dragon's blood. It was mostly a very mature, voluptous red rose with a big glass of red wine.

Rose lovers, take note.