Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Anathema Holmes

Lost/Missing Orders (UK)

Sorry if there is a topic for this, I couldn't find one. I was wondering if there has been a problem recently with orders coming to the UK. I placed an order mid October that never came and I have spoken to one other person here who says their order was lost. (Worryingly when I tried to track the package it appears to have been sent from London to CANADA when I am in the UK! That last tracking info was Nov 25 and then nothing.) Just wondering whether it is safe to order anymore. I have never had this happen before so I am really sad as it contained Christmas/birthday presents and cost me a lot of money. If anyone has any info/similar experience that would be greatly appreciated! x

Hey! It would be best to contact the Lab's customer service, since they can help you directly in regards to your order, and follow up with USPS if need be.

EDIT: For what it's worth, the holiday season does put extra pressure on the post, so if a package is going to go awol, it's likely to be now. I actually just had a Sephora order get lost in the system, but after a week I filled out the online form at CanadaPost, and they located it within a couple of days, and hand-delivered it on Sunday. (!!!) If you have a way of filing a claim with the UK postal system (especially since you have a tracking number) I would encourage you to do so as well. Hope your package finds its way to you soon!

Sign in to follow this