Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

IMPORTANT DIRTY SOUTH WILL CALL ANNOUNCEMENT

**This is vey important please share with anyone you know who is planning on coming to tomorrow's DSWC**

I have NOT received my huge Lab order (including, Yules, Ligeias, Phoenix blends, and GJR) for tomorrow's DSWC. It was supposed to be here yesterday, but was mis-sent to a facility in Carrollton, GA, and is supposedly en route to my local post office. The tracking has not been updated since midnight, and only then to reflect that "the delivery status has not been updated". Despite calling repeatedly, the post office is not able to give my any other information.

So, long story short, I do not have about 80% of what I need for tomorrow's Will Call. If it doesn't show up by the end of the day today, I will have to cancel and reschedule. I don't mean to be alarmist, and hopefully it will arrive here SOON, but I know there are folks who travel here to come to DSWC and I don't want to disappoint anyone more than I already am.

I'm really sorry about this, guys. :( I am keeping all toes and fingers crossed that this will be delivered in time. Please do the same! I will update here as soon as I know more.

Sign in to follow this