Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

The Fox Sisters (Yule Prototype)

Also previewed here by bheansidhe and here by TTP

Oooh, Fox Sisters! Definitely some apple blossom, some cherry blossom in there, some rosewood, and a touch of some sweetness (perhaps its the cherry blossom, although its possible that there may be a touch of sweet pea in there as well).

On me, it smells soft, pink, and sweet. Delicate white-pink floral, and very in line with what I would think a Victorian Lady would perhaps use as a bath water/cologne.

Innoncent, pretty, feminine.

Delicate, girlish, powdery. I second the apple blossom -- possibly apple fruit, and maybe some vanilla orchid and a touch of Victorian rosewood. Like a soft, pink sister to Antique Lace.

ETA: zankoku_zen and I had a bit of a bashful "you go first / no, you go first" shoving match over who would occupy the first empty seat in the front row of the Reviews section. I C WHAT U DID THERE. Sheer brilliance. :hugs:

Edited by bheansidhe

This is kind of where my nose for notes fails. I'm getting a light, sweet, floral, but I couldn't pick out individual notes too much. My first thought was cherry blossom. I'm not usually a fan of straight-up florals, but this is a nice one.

On me, this smells of strawberry cotton candy, creamy pink bubblegum, and flowers. The flowers smell like they've been dried and dusted with sugar crystals.
Reminds me of blends like High-Strung Daisies (but not as fresh) and Very Slightly Haunted Dollhouse (with its sugared, dry carnation).
The drydown really smells like cotton candy, a bowl of freshly sliced strawberries, and a hint of dry floral perfume.
Pink, sugared, dry fruity-floral.