Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Geminirubyshoes

Pumpkin S'mores Bath Oil

Pumpkin marshmallows smushed into brown sugar-dusted graham crackers with melted chocolate and a hint of campfire smoke.

The wait is over!!

Ok so I have been dying for this to arrive and here's the deal: For those of you that loved the atmosphere spray (like myself, it's my most favorite one that the Post has ever done), this is different than that. I am pretty sure that the pumpkin in here is the same pumpkin in the Pumpkin Pie bath oil (also a favorite of mine). It's that warm, caramel-y pumpkin but it's super amped up with smoky marshmallow, a hint of chocolate and graham cracker. I think that the atmosphere spray was more graham cracker, dry pumpkin and smoky marshmallow but that is just my opinion after all.

I have this rubbed all over my arms and I am literally sitting in a cloud of pumpkin graham marshmallow. If you loved the spray, buy this. It's not the exact same, but it's a perfect companion scent to it.

I agree with Duskinhereyes on this scent being different than it was in atmosphere spray form.

The pumpkin marshmallow note is a lot stronger in the bath oil than it was in the atmosphere spray. This is the case in the bottle and on my skin. It doesn't take long before a spicy pumpkin note dominates, so that it is more pumpkin than pumpkin marshmallow, even though the marshmallow note is still present. There are hints of the graham cracker and chocolate, but those notes seem to be content with residing in the background.

The atmosphere spray was mainly graham cracker and dry pumpkin spices. The bath oil is pretty strong on the spiced pumpkin.

Verdict: I am really glad that I have a bottle of this, even though it is different than the atmosphere spray from last year!

*edit* After a while, the spiced pumpkin calms down, so that the spiced pumpkin and the marshmallow don't feel like separate entities.

Edited by dementia_divine

STRONG graham cracker presence here. That, along with something sweet, and a touch of faded chocolate. This is yummy, but the faint chocolate note is kind of fake, sad to say. I'm wondering if a dark chocolate note would have been better. I'll use up my decant, but do not need anymore.

This isn't as spicy as the atmosphere spray and I'm glad. On me, this is all marshmallow, pumpkin and chocolate. Om nom nom.

This is used solely as an after bath moisturizer and a winter hand oil. I have super dry skin and it needs all the help it can get.

This starts off, on me, as spices and graham cracker. My daughter thought it smelled like gingerbread. Then, she sniffed closer and realised that the spices went in a different direction than the graham cracker. As it soaks in, I start to get a little bit more of the chocolate. It is very faint on me, like someone just rubbed a chocolate spread on the crackers and then scraped it all off. It sticks to the spices more than anything else with me.

I don't get actual pumpkin from this or any marshmallow. But, I like it for a spice scent. I"ll keep using this and may look for a backup bottle someday. Maybe.

Graham crackers, marshmallows and just enough of pumpkin spices. This is mainly a s'mores smell, with enough allspice in there to make it slightly autumnal. I don't really get chocolate, but do get a metric ton of graham and marshmallows.

Toothsome, foodie, smores.