Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
thekittenkat

Pumpkin Tobacco Candle

Dried pumpkin rind and tobacco absolute.

Sniffing the unlit tealight: Very much fresh pumpkin from the rind and sweetish tobacco. Because of the later, this seems more masculine to me.

Lit: Much as on cold sniff. The pumpkin and tobacco intermingle beautifully. :) Perhaps a tad bit sweeter than on cold sniff.

This is a nice pipe tobacco, and the pumpkin is not buttery like Jack, nor is it a pumpkin pie scent. No crafts store autumn scent here. I like this, it's yummy, but not in a foodie way. Unisex.

ETA: As the tealight burns down, I would say that this is a blond tobacco, sweetened by the fresh pumpkin. :)

ETA2: I ordered the full-sized candle. That's how much I like the scent. :)

I chose this as my one Weenie candle (instead of going for Pumpkin Spice Everything, which I already have in hair gloss form), and it did not disappoint! :D

This is a sweet pumpkin note (but not a buttery pumpkin) without the spices that usually accompany pumpkin notes. The tobacco complements it really well. The candle has decent throw, too!

I don't do well with the lab's tobacco note on my skin or in the bottles. I also don't do well with the pumpkin notes. So this candle was a gamble for me.

This gamble paid off. I'm deciding that I should just get every candle the post puts out.

The tobacco is not the gummy, chewy, potent tobacco that is french tobacco SN. It is more of the dry papery but still rich tobacco that I smell in pinched. And the pumpkin is not the sweet foody kind that I don't like- it's more of a pumpkin field in the sun, fall gourd kind. This actually... I like it! Not too powerful, and it's a fall scent that is seasonal without being blatantly so.